Detox your way to a healthier you!
Botanical Name: Various
Common Names: Various
Form: Powders and teas
What if we were to tell you that most people spend their lives as helpless addicts? What if we were also to tell you that overcoming this addiction would lead to soaring energy levels, clearer skin, weight loss, and overall well being? Would you be willing to go through the pain of withdrawal, for the promise of a happier, healthier life?
By now, itís common knowledge that any refined or artificial food is bad for you. But do you really know the nitty gritty reasons as to why?
When food is processed (including such common household items like white sugar and white flour), all nutritional content is stripped and bleached away, resulting in an unnatural chemistry, subsequently wreaking havoc on the body and mind.
Letís imagine that youíve just indulged in your favourite pastry, chips or sweet treat. The refined carbs in that product (which are converted by your body into sugar) spike your insulin levels, leading to a subsequent crash and another hunger craving, often shortly after youíve just eaten. Leading to another snack. Leading to bad eating habits. Leading to psychological dependence on your afternoon pick-me-up or late night snack.
Still think we were being overdramatic about being addicted?
With the total pervasiveness of highly processed foods in the modern diet, many frustrated people are much more likely to turn to fad diets for tangible results. After all, it may seem easier to opt into a popular diet program rather than attempt to navigate a grocery store without touching a refined product. Unfortunately, fad diets are typically unsustainable, and put the digestive system through such stress that weight is usually gained back almost immediately after the diet is completed.
Just like any addiction, being addicted (consciously or subconsciously) to the sugar rush can be overcome, but not without significant changes and an uncomfortable period of adjustment. But donít fear; nature is ready with her own arsenal of remedies to help you get through it.
Ready to give detox a go? Weíve created a cleansing package to assist you in your journey to health.
Begin with Brindle Berry as a tool of prevention. Brindle Berry counteracts those nasty hunger cravings, and over time can block chemical signals that your body receives from food that instructs it to make and store fat. With Brindle Berry keeping an eye on your blood sugars, your body has a regulator preventing it from getting too hooked on the rush.
Next, brew yourself a detoxifying mug of Dandelion tea. While dandelion is a pest to your lawn, itís a source of healing and cleansing for your liver. Imagine that the liver is an engine, constantly breaking down toxins, sugars, alcohol, saturated fats, and excess hormones. Dandelion tea is like giving your liver a sorely needed oil change; just a little bit of maintenance goes a long way to keep that engine running smoothly.
Finally, give your body the nutrients its sorely been lacking with Spirulina. One of the most nutritiously dense sources of vitamins and minerals on the planet, spirulina is a popular microalgae that has recently received plenty of positive attention from doctors as an excellent way to lower cholesterol while providing your body with beta-carotene, protein, B12, and a whackload of other feel-good nutrients.
While these herbs are proven powerhouses and can assist you through each stage of your detox, they are most effective when used in tandem with lifestyle changes. Here are some time-honoured tips which can be combined with our detox package for long lasting success:
In summary, the Detox Value Pack includes:
- Drink plenty of water, a minimum of 2L per day. Immediately upon waking, try to drink at least one full glass. Keep drinking throughout the day, as often as you can. Carrying a BPA free water bottle with you throughout the day will help. Drinking water constantly improves concentration and clears the skin
- Spend one week drinking fresh homemade juice on a daily basis if possible; if not, significantly increase fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet, especially dark leafy greens.
- Get a good nightís rest. Dedicate at least one week to getting eight hours of shuteye per night. Try and establish a sleeping schedule, rising at the same time every day, even on weekends.
- Eliminate white breads, pasta, white rice, and other forms of processed wheats and sugars from your diet. STAY STRONG. After a few days, you may find yourself racked by intense cravings. Remember, you may be desperate for a cookie, but itís for your bodyís own good.
- Shop the perimeter of the grocery store. Most processed foods lurk in the aisles, while the good stuff remains on the edges.
- Not sure how to replace your morning cereal? Try a large dollop of plain greek yoghurt, topped with fresh berries and drizzled with a little honey. Canít imagine giving up your pasta? Try spaghetti squash instead. There are a plethora of options available to help your body transition.
- Swap out table sugar for stevia, an all-natural calorie free sweetener.
- Get thirty minutes of exercise per day, even just walking. Sweating pushes toxins to the surface of the skin and releases an endorphin rush which helps fight cravings.
1 x Brindle Berry 4X Concentrate 25g
1 x Dandelion Root Tea 50g
1 x Spirulina Powder 100g
Brindle Berry, Dandelion and Spirulina
Instructions for use
Refer to individual product pages for instructions for use